Shareholding Structure of the Company as at 16 July 2018 and after Initial Public Offering (IPO)
|No. of shares||%||No. of shares||%|
|3.||BCP representative, 3 persons(3)||6||0.0||6||0.0|
|4.||KSL representative, 3 persons(4)||6||0.0||6||0.0|
|5.||Pre-emptive portion allocated to the existing shareholders of BCP||-||-||32,490,000||4.5|
|6.||Pre-emptive portion allocated to the existing shareholders of KSL||-||-||21,660,000||3.0|
|7.||Directors, executives and employees of the Company and subsidiaries||-||-||3,000,000||0.4|
|Directors and/or executives||-||-||[•]||[•]|
|Employees of the Company and subsidiaries||-||-||[•]||[•]|
(1) Bangchak Corporation Public Company Limited ("BCP") engages in petroleum refinery and marketing its refined fuels.
(2) Khon Kaen Sugar Industry Company Limited ("KSL") engages in production of sugar and related products.
(3) 2 shares of each persons for BCP representatives composed of Mr. Kiatchai Maitriwong, Mr. Surachai Kositseriwong and Mr. Dhanajit Makarananda.
(4) 2 shares of each persons for KSL representatives composed of Mr. Chalush Chinthammit, Mr. Chanachai Chutimavoraphand and Miss Kamornwan Chinthammit.
(5) In case all Pre-emptive portion are exercised by the existing shareholders of BCP and KSL.
(6) In case all ESOP options are exercised by directors, executives and employees of the Company and subsidiaries.