Company Secretary Contact Details
- Offering basic guidance on the requirements and regulations that the board of directors, sub-committees, and executives should be familiar with.
- Coordinating training and orientation programs and furnishing information that is necessary for both the present and recently appointed directors to carry out their duties effectively
- Oversee, assist, and monitor the Company in complying with laws, regulations, requirements, and resolutions of the board of directors’ and shareholders’ meetings, as well as the good corporate governance policy, with complete and accurate adherence. Collaborate with relevant parties and promptly report significant changes in legal requirements to the board of directors and executives.
- Supervise the information disclosure and reporting in the respective role in line with the regulations, notifications, and requirements of the Stock Exchange of Thailand, the Office of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Capital Market Supervisory Board, and/or the Securities and Exchange Act B.E. 2535 (and its amendments).
- Deliver a copy of the report of interests, as stipulated by Section 89/14 of the Securities and Exchange Act B.E. 2535 (and its amendments), that is prepared by directors and executives of the Company to the chairman of the board and the chairman of the audit committee within 7 working days from the date the Company receives the report. Additionally, maintain an archive of the reports of interests prepared by such directors and executives.
- Prepare and maintain an archive of the following documents:
- Director Registration
- Board of Directors’ Meeting Notice and Minutes, including the Preparation of Information and Documents for the Meeting
- Shareholders’ Meeting Notice and Minutes, including the Preparation of Information and Documents for the Meeting
- Annual Report
- Coordinate the board of directors’ meetings and shareholders’ meetings in accordance with the laws and the articles of association.
- Carry out additional duties as assigned by the board of directors and/or sub-committees that align with the Company’s regulations, the articles of association, the Securities Act, as well as pertinent notifications, regulations, and rules of the Capital Market Supervisory Board, the Office of the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Stock Exchange of Thailand, and other relevant laws
In doing so, the company secretary is required to fulfill the aforementioned responsibilities with accountability, prudence, and integrity.